Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: National Geographic Quiz
Date: Nov 25, 2002 @ 00:54
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

Ah!  And as a unilingual speaker, I can say that the border expeditions are mostly English affairs.  Thanks to the smart Europeans who unlike we North Americans find it convenient to learn more than one language.  Thank you, thank you, thank you.

I shudder to think of a next border expedition being conducted entirely in Finnish. Ko ko kokoko...

Doug