Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: BorderBase
Date: Nov 23, 2002 @ 22:31
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I already added your link.

Well I figured that we have already posted so many link to borders and tripoints, but nobody really put it into system. I tried with BorderPictures, but the process with html was too slow and to much work, I decided there had to be another way.

And with BorderBase anybody can add links.

I hope this site will be a great help to us all.

If anybody has a Gideon I would like some more data on the borders. I had Gideon for a week, and I wrote down all the details of years, demarcation etc., but I unfortunately lost the notes.

Jesper