Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: While waiting for Kokkina
Date: Nov 19, 2002 @ 05:07
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

The three flags are uk, tr and cy(tr)

Jesper
----- Original Message -----
From: acroorca2002
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 11:07 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Re: While waiting for Kokkina

well double congrats
since you must be very close to 2 of the 4 de facto tripoints here

but all these evidently involve the united nations buffer zone
rather than any direct contact by the uk sovereign bases
with both the turkish & greek areas simultaneously
if the maps at pcl are correct

still the maps could be wrong
or the quadrijunctions may be more compressed than they show
so i wonder if the 3 flags in the pic can be read by our resident
vexillologists

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> We are still waiting to see some pix from Kokkina I have
enclosed pictures from cy(tr)uk. The crossing is called the Black
Knight, and the marker is from the same area.