Subject: Re: VTNYQC - been done?
Date: Nov 11, 2002 @ 16:55
Author: Meridien24 ("Meridien24" <meridien24@...>)

Ol' Ft. Blunder happens to be my desktop picture! -- check out the
link below. It's only about 100 yards from the tripoint.

Driving to Ft Montgomery is, well, impossible - as you can see on the
small map, it's not on land! I'm not sure the link it had to land is
still there..

however, here's a thought: in a couple of months, the lake'll be
frozen. Maybe then I can walk to the tri-point... hmm. We'll see
how cold it gets.

http://www.historiclakes.org/explore/Montgomery.html

--J