Subject: metanoia was donut tripointing
Date: Nov 08, 2002 @ 22:07
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

in case anyone else was curious about the egroup that has
reached nearly 6 digits worth of messages
kevin was kind enough to answer my question off list
& i wont name the group in case it was given in confidence
but i did enjoy having to join just to get a sense of it
& i can tell you it was quite an inspiration to visit such an
advanced culture
& to get a foretaste of what our own future might look like

they have over 700 members & many active voices
with incredibly fast moving monthly totals that amazingly once
stalled to a single message for some reason before proceeding
to accelerate even faster

remarkable
thanx kevin