Subject: Re: CAUS -- Peace Arch Photos
Date: Nov 05, 2002 @ 17:20
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx kevin
nor did i mean to imply diversions & excursions are unwelcome
or inappropriate here
far from it
so far as i am concerned anyway

at the very least they provide good contrast value & variety
& they do help sharpen our focal point by adding range
& they are frequently intrinsically diverting too

just as we rejoice to find our clavers embedded here
& our ghosters hovering around
& even our philatelists adhesive
so must there be an honored place in everyones land for all our
arrant bounders & even our peribounders

so please dont be so quick to take your business elsewhere
& that goes for everyone

indeed i believe
in our entire history
we have only discouraged a couple of spammers
& that may even have been an anomaly

regards

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Kevin Meynell <kevin@m...> wrote:

> >when so many have been treating us to so much about so
little