Subject: Re: njnypa awash & usgs is vindicated
Date: Oct 18, 2002 @ 17:40
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes
me too
this is the first pic i have seen of the tripoints marker as an
island

a few more inches of floodwater & njnypa would be a true
wetpoint
which is not such an improbability really
given the reputation of the upper delaware for rampaging & even
blowing its bridges now & then

thats another pic i would like to see
the tee shaped boundary line conjunction on the marker just
discernible thru a thin covering of water

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "jparsell" <jparsell@n...> wrote:
> Must be the tri-point is at the high water mark. It was out of
> the water both times I have been there.
> Jack

vindicated

http://topozone.com/map.asp?lat=41.359&lon=-74.6917&s=25&