Subject: Re: European tripoints - some remarks
Date: Oct 11, 2002 @ 10:13
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes peter s & allow me to pile it on this time
for i dare say you are really speaking for us all here
& you peter h are leading the way for us all

for in fact
& it really should be pointed out now
while this eruption of immodesty is still in full flush
that if peter doug harry jesper & rolf are the 5 world leaders
as seems indubitable
with a score of no less than 19 each
then peter h himself appears to be the first person in history ever
to have tried & substantially visited & scored no fewer than 20

yes
a first reported full score of tricountry points
counting his noneuropean adventures
even if i was the one who had to do the reporting of it

immoderately yours as ever

& this btw is just one more reason why i will be following with
great interest dougs impending try at bzgtmx this winter
which could make his score reach 20 also

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@y...>
wrote:
> No need to be modest, really. I think that I speak for a fair
number
> of us when I express my admiration for what you guys have
achieved.

> As a token of which: a nice (albeit virtual) piece of art:

http://www.pinakoteka.zascianek.pl/Grottger/Images/Przejscie_pr
zez_gra