Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint]: a Bosnian exclave?
Date: Oct 08, 2002 @ 05:08
Author: Rolf Palmberg (Rolf Palmberg <rpalmber@...>)

Thanks Peter S, Pepijn, Jan, Arif & mike for comments on
my Bosnian question. Forget about the Montenegro bit. That's
a mistake on my part. The possible exclave is of course in
Serbia, as you pointed out.

The exclave is just outside (below) this square:
http://www.kakarigi.net/maps/084.jpg
as Peter S correctly pointed out.

I'm sorry about the word SPAM as well. All suspicious email
I get automatically gets the word SPAM added into the subject line
(no, I didn't makethe criteria - my employer's computer staff did),
and I normally delete it when I reply (but sometimes I forget).

Rolf