Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] what is the difference between these 2 great lists
Date: Sep 28, 2002 @ 14:47
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

thanxx doug & jesper for this candor

i appreciate it that you are giving & doing your level best

so i agree it is i who must redouble my efforts to be clear

first i dont really mean to be so demanding of your best attention

it is just that some things do require more attention than others

like it is just in the nature of fun & games to multiply this requirement

& such things happen to be the things i like best as well as my whole reason for being here with you

as i have been signaling as best i could since message 4

& frankly i am having too much fun to mind missing most of my supposedly potential audience

because this is a format in which everything is optional anyway

& i realize that the stuff i am most interested in just doesnt interest most people

this isnt a problem for me & i wish it wont be for you or anyone else either

& no defense needed since i am not offended by your incomprehension

so please dont be offended by my incomprehensibility either

& just consider my scribblings highly optional like everything else here

but if you are ever in doubt please know that i am obeying not gravity but only the law of levity

er & if there really was any doubt

the other great list i was referring to is not a yahoo group but the international boundaries list of the university of durham

with best wishes