Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] what is the difference between these 2 great lists
Date: Sep 27, 2002 @ 19:37
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

I agree with Jesper -- while it is wonderful to be unique and I wholly endorse that, when great thoughts are hard to read, well, it's often easier not to read them.   A lesson I learned from working in television:  never make your audience work.  Also bear in mind that for a great many folks on this site English is not a first language.

Nothing personal -- just want you to find the biggest audience!

Doug