Subject: Re: Another County Fragment in Tennessee
Date: Sep 08, 2002 @ 18:19
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

old news but while on the subject of belated welcomes mike
let me assure you an earlier try by me has gotten lost
& may yet arrive anyway
but the gist is
glad you have been with us here since at least may
including on your recent grand tour
& congrats on my even having confused you with myself

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@y...> wrote:
> Dont know if it has been discussed before, but I think Brookline,
MA fits
> the bill as well, as it is part of Norfolk County, detached from
the rest
> of Norfolk Co. but completely surrounded by Middlesex and Suffolk
Counties.