Subject: Re: Another County Fragment in Tennessee
Date: Sep 08, 2002 @ 17:55
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx from me too joseph for all your input
& a slow motion but warm southern welcome to you

arif & i & some others here have long been rubbernecking not
rednecking dixie for all its many boundary vagaries
but i am probably legally a half a redneck myself
the other half being native american jew noisy

anyway as you probably already guessed
there is no stilling nor stealing any thunder around here
as we are all thundering noisily together all the time
& so glad you are into this with us