Subject: Re: Mexico maps
Date: Sep 03, 2002 @ 17:25
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Arif Samad <geographiccuriosities@y...>
wrote:

> I have a comment to make on Mexico maps even though it
> might be a little old. (It is late at night, so I am
> not going to bother mentioning full website names or
> state names) Somebody mentioned that the megapoints
> in Mexico all turn out to be close, but being two
> tripoints connected by small border after looking at
> the Maps of Mexico site. Now there are two such cases
> and I don't deny one of them is just so. When I
> looked at the other (the one mentioned in my site),
> the boundary lines are so thick, that it might look
> like close tripoints even if it was a quadripoint. I
> have seen other websites and detailed maps where it
> does show up as a quadripoint. Can somebody bring up
> another place where they resolve into two tripoints?
> Otherwise it is remaining in my page.

thanx arif
any surviving megapoint hopeful is good news
whether old news or new
& still wishing for good enough maps of mexico to settle this
or even just the right legal texts

> Not related, but here are two more interesting maps.

so evidently all the islands in this special reach are claves
but there doesnt appear to be any condo

i wonder does grant or anyone else agree
& if so how many claves can we count here