Subject: Re: dktp2 complete
Date: Sep 01, 2002 @ 19:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

nice going
looks complete on the dry ones but not yet the wet

i mention this since i have tried 80 of the 85 us2 multipoints
& am still lacking 5 wet ones completely untried
& of course several missed tho tried
so i think we are nip & tuck on the way to some semblance of
completion of the first country in the world

or did that harry already finish nederland
i forgot

anyway fun stuff

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Just bought myself a vehicle, and thus completed (as the first) all
Danish county tripoints:

> http://home.worldonline.dk/jesniel/border/amttp/amttp.htm
>
> I am sorry about the photo quality, but the weather was NOT
tripoint weather, but I had the urge to go.