Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Japanese Film
Date: Aug 31, 2002 @ 17:59
Author: Ed Ragas ("Ed Ragas" <edragas@...>)

Hello Doug,

Yes I have, as I worked close together with the Japanese crew of NHK when they were filing in Baarle. I've got a copy from the film they made about Baarle. If you contact me off board I could send you the names and adresses of the Japanese Editor and the camera-woman. (They even hired a helicopter to make some shots from above. They worked two weeks here.)

Ed Ragas
living at Baarle
edragas@...