Subject: Re: Life on the line: Richford (Vermont) farmhouse straddles two countries
Date: Aug 31, 2002 @ 15:51
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Doug Murray Productions" <doug@d...>
wrote:

> Bill --
>
> That was a great article on the US-Canada boundary. Perhaps we
should have a mini-expedition to Rock Island - Derby Line. October
in New England & Quebec is beautiful! Anyone?

yes i agree
come to new england for october
indeed come all the way up the appellation mountains for best effect
& especially here to west cornwall
not the isles of silly but the real west cornwall
i know peter hering will approve
& i will gladly entertain you all here
at my new home atop cream hill
& even deliver you in my van to the mohawks & nyonqc if wanted
to see their last of the unscalped vistas in multicolor

> In my trolling for info about the US-Canada frontier, I happened
upon this essay about what would happen if Quebec were to separate...
this portion deals with enclaves (just for you, Rolf!).