Subject: Re: Berlin maps - (and Belgian Enclave News)
Date: Aug 04, 2002 @ 19:49
Author: pho_tek ("pho_tek" <pho_tek@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., Bernhard Lurssen <tardis@h...> wrote:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> I have a pre-1989 Falk Plan (1985). Interested in scans?
>
> Bernhard

Yes, absolutely! I have a bid on ebay.de on a 1987 Falk Plan but I am
not sure if i get it for a good price. I am trying to get DDR-
military maps from Hagen Koch (www.berliner-mauer.de) but only if it
is for 65 Euro for all. I seems strange to me if it was 65 euro's for
only one scan. Has someone ever bought from this site?

PS: I will be photographing some of the less known Belgian (Baarle-
Hertog) enclaves numbered H17 (old railway close to the border of
Belgium proper), H22 (also called "de Withagen" was declared Belgian
property in 1995), H19, H20 and H21 (all three uninhabited and
outside the village of B-Hertog/Nassau) as well as the only dutch
enclave N8 (the only Dutch enclave outside Holland proper apart from
overseas properties). If anyone is interested i will post them on
this site. Let me know.

Stefan