Subject: Re: happy GEEBE border freaks
Date: Jul 15, 2002 @ 22:39
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@dougmurrayproductions.com>)

Greetings All!

Wow... great photos from Tamas!  We sure had good weather (unlike the somewhat damp GCEBE).

I just dropped mine off -- 18 rolls in all.  Of course, that included London & Scotland pictures.  And a million shots of signs screaming "Pozor!" and "Tilos!"  Rough costs:  161 Euros.  Not bad considering that covers prints, developing and scanning.

I should be sending pictures and/or posting them by tonight (pacific time).

Doug