Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] GEEBE sets sail!
Date: Jun 28, 2002 @ 18:22
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

You didn't mention the borderguards, borderqueues......

But do you know what is most thrilling??
The company of a bunch of real borderfreaks!!
Finally everybody understands what you like and why.
Mostly they also like to talk about borders, study maps and so on.

Maybe next year we have to rent a real big bus....

gl
Harry ten Veen