Subject: Re: Towns across borders
Date: Jun 22, 2002 @ 23:47
Author: bjbutlerus ("bjbutlerus" <bjbutler@...>)

I just pulled out my Manitoba road map, which has a Flin Flon detail
map and you are right, the "city limits" of Flin Flon extend into
Saskatchewan south of the step and, my mistake again, it is the
fourth step from the north. I imagine all city services, law
enforcement, etc. cover both parts of the city. Except for The Pas,
there is really no other civilization nearby.

> Statistics Canada gives a population of 6000 for the MB part of
Flin