Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Pictures
Date: Jun 09, 2002 @ 01:09
Author: Dallen Timothy (Dallen Timothy <dtimothy@...>)

shortest intl bridge
Hi Jesper,
I'll see if I can total up the number of intl borders I've crossed and let you know. Also, you are welcome to use any of my photos for posting on BoundaryPoint. I visited the North-South Korea border last week, but was prohibited from taking photos, although I did sneek a few. We'll see if they turn out once they're developed. If I'd approached the border from the North, I would have been permitted to take many.

Cheers,
Dallen