Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Real Help to Bad News
Date: May 24, 2002 @ 04:37
Author: John Seeliger ("John Seeliger" <jseelige@...>)

From: lnadybal
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 10:54 PM
Subject: [BoundaryPoint] Real Help to Bad News

Try using "doteasy.com" - a free website hosting company in Canada.
Free to a point. 20MB are free, they'll register/move your domain
quickly and efficiently at low cost.  If you need more than 20MB,
another 50 costs $5US/month or so.  Even if you stay with the free
service, you get email, email rerouting, FTP access, email aliasing
and NO ADS.  They make their money on upselling to more professional
websites that need their software utilities (such as ASP, JSP, Front
Page extensions, etc.)  But for simple, normal planting of pages and
graphics and forms, they offer very fine product and no pestering you
with emails, etc.

Thanks for the info on the site with no ads for $0.  It's almost worth having a site there just for the free POP mail alone (especially with Yahoo! out of the free POP mail access now.)

If any others of you are in a similar situation using free services
and are at risk of your material "going down", let me know.  I will be
happy to troll your website and capture it all on CD and send it to
you - space available, at cost for postage and the CD, of course -
with no priority on my time, to be done whenever I can manage it.

I'll try to do the same with this group's data and messages once in a
while, so that if we lose it, at least the data remains available.

With empathy,

Len Nadybal
lnadybal@... (www.exclave.info run on Doteasy's service)

Nice site you have.  I learned something new, the the Vatican City had enclaves.  Will be back to check it out more.