Subject: Re: east timor
Date: May 19, 2002 @ 14:43
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

timothy
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://www.caleida.pt/cnf/escritos/ocussi/ocussi.htm&prev=/search%3Fq%3Docussi%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26ie%3DUTF8%26sa%3DN
may require some hand patching of the url as well as interlinear
imagination
but it may also be the most entertaining brief history of ocussi
available

for as often happens in cases like these
the sharper the focus the more elusive the fun & value
or in other words just the opposite of normal punctological reality

& here the fresh start & congrats are the point
as you also see & say
while history is usually just someone saying what they didnt see not
happen anyway