Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Boarder shifts
Date: May 11, 2002 @ 13:32
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Dear Zoomer

If you have seen one of the resent posts of mine and Peter S, you will se ancient Denmark-Sweden marker.

There will joining in a mini expedition to the Danish-German border next weekend.

The Danish Map Office has just relased some wonderful 1:20000 maps online showing the 1864 Danish-German border, which appears to indicate numbered border markers, as we will pass that old border, we have decided to see if we can locate old border markers.

Jesper