Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Old DEDK maps online
Date: May 09, 2002 @ 17:15
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

The old maps can be from 1842-99 as they show the 1864 dedk. South of the 1864 dedk is just blank ie former DE.

However the 1920 and present dedk is also included, so these maps cannot be older than 1920. I have not tested how far north the post 1920 maps go.

I have noticed some numbers along the 1864 dedk, that could be border markers. I will see if I can locate some of them next time I'm in the area.

Jesper