Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: brcope
Date: May 04, 2002 @ 14:42
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

its ok
we know the webmaster is quite conscientious
& probably only needs to be notified of the failure by email
to fix it as in the past

the real trick tho & well worth the candle imo
would be to get this government source to complete its exposition of all the
boundaries of brazil
already so well begun
& thus bring us potentially to most of the tripoints in america in one swell
foop