Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Seborga
Date: May 03, 2002 @ 20:30
Author: Harry ten Veen ("Harry ten Veen" <pa8km@...>)

There also was an activity by radio-amateurs.
I once had a so-called QSO with that "country".......
The international Radio Amateur organisations did [of course, but what a
shame] not recognize that "entity".

Of the same kind:
the principality of Sealand (might have been discussed before?)

http://www.fruitsofthesea.demon.co.uk/sealand/gallery.html

http://www.sealandgov.com/

gl
Harry ten Veen