Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Border Move? Iraq-Turkey
Date: Apr 29, 2002 @ 20:02
Author: Doug Murray ("Doug Murray" <doug@...>)

We may need that oil when in Serbia!

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Hering
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 12:22 AM

Interesting link, Doug!!
It opened my eyes to an astonishing solution
on my financial problems:''
On my last trip to the Middle East, I brought
home a barrel of oil as a souvenir (what else?),
well stored in my garden...
I could offer the US this new oil well - in return
for making Oelstykke (my home town) the 51st
state...
well, Washington??
all yours
have a nice week