Subject: Re: Can a point also be a border?
Date: Apr 22, 2002 @ 20:03
Author: granthutchison ("granthutchison" <granthutchison@...>)

> please see message 1926 with art
Lovely! (Sound of hands briskly rubbed.) I'll get back to you.

>> I can't believe you keep using practicality as an argument in
>> this, given your usual brisk opposition to all practicality.
> but maybe you can also explain how you have come to have this view
> of me
> what i actually believe is
> there is no positive creative value to opposition
Ah well, I do now think "opposition" was the wrong word. Sorry.
But see message 5115 for what seemed at the time to be a) a very long
sentence indeed, and b) a call from your heart for topology to take
precedence over the practicalities of day-to-day existence. I was
impressed enough to have retained it ever since.

Grant