Subject: Re: intersting link about borders in a somewhat philosophical way (german)
Date: Apr 19, 2002 @ 19:09
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "ps1966nl" <smaardijk

I don't blame anyone for
> not browsing through those 6000+ messages. But I think this does
call
> for a proper search/retrieve system, better than that little search
> button that is...
>
> We're constantly putting new stuff in our treasure vault, but we
just
> don't know what is all in there anymore.
>
> Peter S.
>
> PS I'll just add this one to the bookmarks section.

hahaha
it is a tossup in my mind at this point whether to endeavor to
upgrade our facilities at all
even as they come crashing down with each new arriving shockwave to
our system
because i dont know whether trying to play our message sandcastling
game by all these accumulating crazy rules while also realizing it
could all end abruptly at any moment with any new tsunami isnt
actually more fun than trying to improve & stabilize it
even if we could do so
of which there is no clear indication anyway

& in my own case the rules are even more complicated because i never
know if or what i will be able to receive or post at any given
library stop
& i have to tell you it is fantastic

my third library today
& several blown drafts you will never see

it does appear so far however during this latest round of anomalies
that whatever goes up does indeed eventually come down
so there is evidently no real need to repost & repost the same
message but just to shoot it up once & then be patient & confident
the result will be even more entertaining than intended