Subject: Re: Disbuted town on Scottish/English border offer money to rejoin Scotland
Date: Apr 19, 2002 @ 15:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well bramwell your direct observation & recollection is undoubtedly
our most sensible & reliable report to date on this subject
& indeed i am delighted we can count an eye witness to these events
among our members

so butwick is disbuted yet again but
practically undisbutably this time

yet i also cant blame anyone else for having wanted to stir up a
little extra excitement around here by deliberately bending the truth
a bit & just trying to get away with it amidst our growing gallery of
sharpshooters

that is
until this uncouth yahoo server of ours has also acted up with these
enhanced slow motion effects to hyperexcite us automatically as well
as restimulate our punctological striving to see clearly & know truly