Subject: Re: Can a point also be a border?
Date: Apr 17, 2002 @ 17:45
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

woww grant
& let me interject my even greater delight & amazement
wowww
at the recent arrival in our files section of your long
anticipated international boundaries xls file
a giant step toward the fulfillment of the punctological & mosaical
inflation of the entire globe

btw can you tweak it so your comments dont fall off the page
as those that i can see are an inspiration
& all the data are lighter & more delicate than we usually get here
so i say let the standing ovation begin without further ado

& now too
just as an aside from me to you within this greater & more general din
of appreciation
i am so pleasantly surprised also to see you opening here below to the
possibility that a line which is nonphysical in the first place might
need to disconnect from itself in order to pass over an also
nonphysical point that is actually part of that line etc etc while it
could easily within nonphysical reality simply cross itself no problem
so unless such an elegant solution to what you call your odd problem
still doesnt make any sense to you
boundary crosses here we finally do come

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "granthutchison" <granthutchison@b...>