Subject: Fw: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Can a point also be a border?
Date: Apr 18, 2002 @ 01:51
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:

> A border point's size is 0 x 0, because otherwise who's point it
is?

otherwise
as well as likewise
it is everyones point

& this means not only everyone from the constituencies who are
generally understood to share the point
such as for example be & de & nl at bedenl
but actually everyone in the world
since the world is in reality equally free for all
just as must therefore be every point in the world

so why not begin to celebrate & dance about this fact at all the
multipoints
& of course advance with it into everyones land however we can
i mean
because we can

>So does a point excist?

yes of course
but only in nonphysical reality
where we ourselves also exist
both before & during & after our physical existence

> The dimentions of a border line is 0 x length, for CAUS 8893 km x
0. So what is the size of CAUS, 8893 x 0 is 0. So CAUS doesn't
excist?

so caus doesnt excist in physical reality
yet it does exist
in nonphysical

>Tell that to the border guards! Damn, I should have tried that in
Berlin 12 years ago, perhaps I will try arguing with the guards
between the Koreans.

ok but they are making good money maintaining the illusion
so dont expect them to buy into your strange new beliefs right away
yet i agree it is a path with heart if you do decide to go that way

> Most European border markers show a border line, but the line is
like 1 cm thick, but in fact that it way too wide.

way wide

> Well face it, border lines and border point actually do not
physically excist, and are just imaginary.

yes very liberating even exhilarating to face this

> That's why I like borders, there is nothing there, but the nothing
means alot in most cases: different currencies, languages, laws,
signs, number plates, flags, perhaps time zones, alphabets, etc.

> I like spotting the excact point, where is all changes.
>
> Jesper
>
> PS Are others also experiencing problems sending to BP?

yes since about 10 messages ago as i write this
or roughly 6259 i think
but i would guess about 20 messages ago now as you read this