Subject: Re: gvivli
Date: Apr 02, 2002 @ 18:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yesss
way to go & keep it up marcel
& peter too
but i have a question about this one

it is certainly our best & only gvivli try to date
hence an absolute winner in any case

but so far as i know
the best available info on this tripoint as gleaned from brownlie &
summarized in message 1061 leaves the matter in some doubt

so i would call these pix & visits class e as in excellent however
elusive
thus far
& not yet a confirmed class d as in distinctly discernible however
distant

that is
unless i am missing something in your links
or someone can bring some new info to bear