Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Offshoot query
Date: Mar 29, 2002 @ 20:26
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

actually yes david

you arent even listening to what you yourself are saying any more

just changing terms again whenever someone reminds you of your reality

its ok

you do it all the time

indeed we have come to expect it of you

but i just wanted you to know that some if not all of us actually do see that the professor actually has no clothes on again here

just shouting & throwing his weight around a little more than usual

thats all

we love you as you are but please face up to your reality a bit too

ps to len as i say brunei is connected to itself by its territorial seas to be sure

which was offpoint in the first place so i should never even have mentioned it

but i think grants imminent global toposcopy should clarify all this stuff very nicely anyway while also redirecting our attention to the points we all share in common