Subject: Re: tp: bwzazw
Date: Mar 24, 2002 @ 19:36
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yesss & in my own words again this second try here by jesper looks
like our first successful probably class d visit to bwzazw
& i think his parting shot at bwnazmzw 2 messages later also stands a
good likelihood of panning out similarly well as at least a partial
class d
so multicongrats are in order as usual

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"