Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Grand EEZ border survey
Date: Mar 22, 2002 @ 15:50
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

as you probably realize grant our only fretting is purely ornamental upon
your magnificent working blueprint for the worlds first complete global
punctological & topological mosaic

this is easily not only the grandest but also the most pertinent
multidimensional try yet reported at bp

moreover it could well become the basis & bulwark of all our bp data systems

so i think it is fair to say our most excited & lighthearted thoughts go out
to you in this your extended moment of truth