Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Border Crossing Hitlist
Date: Mar 21, 2002 @ 18:24
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Well Grant

Did you cross that border between Kenya and Tanzania, and that of Uzbekistan-Turkmenistan? Offcourse you did! And I am sure these are highlights of your border career. And I envy you.

I got some points myself crossing a border running around tripoints on GCEBE, and will get more conquests on GEEBE. So Grant enjoy the fun, and checks these crossings.

Everyone's Land is not on IBRU's list and so you cannot count it.

Jesper