Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Fun last weekend
Date: Mar 20, 2002 @ 16:47
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I just want to add that this my third dk2 visit (Copenhagen-Roskilde-Frederiksborg), as I did one with Peter H last year.

We also attempted Ringkøbing-Århus-Vejle, but due to bad preparation, no demarcation and it's odd location in a forrest plantation with miles of straight roads all looking the same we gave up.

According to my GPS (getting the coords from a 1:100.000 map) I was only 1420 meters off.

Jesper