Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Canada-US Border -- Legal Issues
Date: Mar 15, 2002 @ 16:46
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

doug
thanx
it is appreciated

what i meant was
i dont see how this is a real border issue
tho it certainly is real media play
& real law cases
for to me it just seems like lawyers doing their thing as usual running up
their tabs
in this case at the expense of clients gullible enough to imagine this is a
border issue & that their defense has any chance of holding

& i say this as one who personally has no problem with drugs & alcohol
& who sympathizes with defense on principle