Subject: Re: byruua
Date: Mar 11, 2002 @ 17:45
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

The links are OK. I am going to try to guide you to them.

http://www.admin.debryansk.ru/index.html , then choose "Geography
(rus)". Scroll down, and you will see one photograph. It is
clickable, and you will see it enlarged.

Now from the same web page, choose "Monuments" (under "Museums"), and
scroll down once more. This picture can also be enlarged by clicking
on it.

If it is this start page that you can't reach, try
http://www.admin.debryansk.ru/ , and choose "English". From there, do
as I described above.

Peter S.