Subject: Re: grad school suggestions
Date: Mar 11, 2002 @ 16:15
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wonderful david

can we study & inventory the federal multipoints of canada there with
particular reference to the federal maritime territory

i mean can we make a really scientific politico geographico mereo
topology of all canadian territory

i find most people
even well educated canadians
still think canada has only 4 primary multipoints & only 3 federal
territories

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., David Mark <dmark@g...> wrote:
> Buffalo! With myself in Geography, plus political geographer Meghan
Cope,
> plus Barry Smith in Philosophy, and Munroe Eagles in political
science,
> Buffalo would be a good place to pursue BoundaryPoint interests at
the
> (post)graduate level.
>
> David
> http://www.geog.buffalo.edu/~dmark/
>
> On Wed, 6 Mar 2002, timothykiser wrote:
>
> > as a fellow geography nut, i'm hoping that some of you may be able
> > suggest potential geography grad school programs. like most
everyone
> > in this group, my geographical passions are unique. i welcome any
> > insight or suggestions.
> >
> > my areas of interest are socio/cultural and political geography.
> > those topics closest to my heart are enclaves/exclaves,
micronations,

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/