Subject: grad school programmes.
Date: Mar 11, 2002 @ 00:17
Author: Brendan Whyte ("Brendan Whyte" <b.whyte@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

The best places are probably Durham or School of African and Oriental
studies (SOAS), uni London, both in UK. Otherwise you may be able to finsd
an individual professor willing to take you on, such as Aansi Pasi (sp?) who
is at a uni in Finland. Best bet is to read thel iterature, and find someone
writing in an area close to your interests, and approach him direct.

BW