Subject: Re: What's next: US without an "A"?
Date: Mar 09, 2002 @ 20:47
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@y..., "Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:

to len

> I totally agree.
>
> Don't get me wrong, Schengen is heaven to my South African wife.
>
> But on GCEBE I was getting bored by Schengen; crossing in and out
of Holland and Belgium was like crossing in and out of Danish
counties.

but guys
boredom just means you have momentarily forgotten to pursue bliss
wherever you are

& i assure you bliss is wherever you are

so if you are bored in dc or on gcebe or in denmark it could be that
a humble tricounty point or tiny sawanabori would be all you need to
reenergize yourself

you dont need world class tripoints to trypoint world class

in fact it could easily be just the reverse

sometimes the dinkier the poke the better