Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: "New" bylt boundary islet
Date: Mar 04, 2002 @ 09:21
Author: Jan Krogh ("Jan Krogh" <jakro64@...>)

I am very sorry! Of course it is VISAGINAS (former city of Snieckus)!!! Snieckus was built during the Soviet occupation and named after a Lithuanian communist. After 1990 the Lithuanian authorities renamed it after a nearby village. It was some discussions since both the city and the village now both are "Visaginas".
[How could I do that mistake....?!?!!]
Jan