Subject: Re: German Exclave in the Vatican
Date: Feb 27, 2002 @ 20:47
Author: ps1966nl ("ps1966nl" <smaardijk@...>)

Now this is brilliant! Some remarks:

It looks like when the Pope Paul VI hall was built, the part on
Italian soil wasn't just transfered to Vatican City, but made
extraterritorial! Very interesting, because it is adjacent to the
Vatican.

On the 1929 map, I wonder what the light gray (St. Peter's sq. and a
part just outside the walls, near the railway station) means.

And that salient... Now that IS a salient if ever there was one.

Again: thanks!

Peter S.

http://www.globalgeografia.com/europa/curiosita/cartina_vaticano_1929.