Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] 2 more Hung. topomaps on tripoints
Date: Feb 25, 2002 @ 17:58
Author: Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen ("Jesper & Nicolette Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

I would just like to comment on hrhusi. Hr and SI has signed a new border treaty, but Croatia is hesitant ratifying it.

So, so far we are stuck with this remarkable tripoint.

Notice the peninsula shared by the three countries.

and notice the small fragment of Slovenia on the Hungarian side of the river just west of the tp, and not least the tiny Croatian fragment between the tp and the river.

Jesper