Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Christmas Quiz 2001 - Answers
Date: Feb 25, 2002 @ 17:06
Author: m donner ("m donner" <maxivan82@...>)

>From: Bernhard Lurssen
>
>Thank you Michael. Though - I meant to post it to the int-boundary list of
>course...

hahahahaha
then you mean we olympians here at bp ate that whole thing even tho it was
really concocted & intended only for those other divines on mount joy
hahahaha
burrrp
delicious

really bernhard i have inadvertently fallen off that list in the course of
my wanderings
so i did of course recognize the format but had no idea what you were doing
if not taking it to the mad magazine level

brilliant & prodigious as usual in any case my friend