Subject: GCEBE Documentary Trailer
Date: Feb 23, 2002 @ 19:56
Author: Doug Murray for StockPhotosOnline.com ("Doug Murray for StockPhotosOnline.com" <dmurray@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Dearest Border Freaks:

I have finally posted the trailer (long commercial) for the GCEBE documentary.  It is very rough (some poor audio and video levels), but it gives an idea of what the finished product will be like.  For me, it is the tool I use to "sell" the idea to the TV stations -- in the hopes they'll help me finance the finished product -- and broadcast it!

It's a pretty big file -- and I think it downloads, not streams.  So be forewarned.

Go to www.borderlandtv.com and click on the "Documentary Trailer" link.

Cheers,

Doug
Doug Murray Productions